Our fashion jewelry (the word "fashion" will be in the description) comes with a 30 day warranty.
Each piece of quality jewelry in the Lionne Designs collection is a work of art handcrafted with great precision by a skilled artisan. While we’d love to tout indestructible jewelry; the fact is, jewelry is delicate, fragile and must be worn with care.
Listed below are examples of items covered under the lifetime guarantee that are considered defects in the workmanship of the piece. Also outlined are examples of items not covered under the lifetime guarantee, along with tips on how to prevent these from arising so you can enjoy your jewelry for years to come!
Lifetime Guarantee Policy
With the original receipt or invoice, an item may be exchanged for a replacement due to a defect in workmanship. Normal wear and tear, accidental damage, lost pieces, fashion watches and items that have been altered in any way are not covered under this warranty. The item must be replaced by the same item. If the original item is no longer available, an exchange may be made for an item of equal or lesser value. An item of greater value will have the applicable difference in retail and sales tax applied. Shipping costs incurred to send the item to Lionne Designs will not be refundable or credited.
- All exchanges must be accompanied by the original receipt and the Exchange Form to ensure accurate and timely return of your product.
- Jewelry must be returned in the original packaging and a padded envelope (jewelry damaged in shipping will not be accepted), accompanied by the original sales receipt and Exchange Form with returned merchandise. We will not accept returns shipped C.O.D.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks for processing and delivery.
- Ship returns to: Lionne Designs, Attn: Returns, PO Box 73, 1295 Jordan St. Suite3, North Liberty, IA 52317
Examples of items covered by the lifetime guarantee
- A clasp, link, or chain breaks due to a manufacturer's defect in the craftsmanship of the piece.
- Broken elastic in a bracelet or necklace.
- When the jewelry separates/comes apart from the metal clasp due to a manufacture's defect.
- Broken clasp mechanism or earring post.
- Stone that comes out of setting due to reasons other than normal wear.
- If a prong breaks due to reasons other than normal wear
Examples of items not covered by the lifetime guarantee
- Fashion watches are not covered under the lifetime guarantee.
- If an earring or any part of the jewelry is lost, a replacement part is not covered by the warranty.
- Items that have been altered in any way are not covered under the lifetime guarantee.
- Tangled or kinked jewelry. Tip: Fasten the clasps on jewelry and keep items stored in an airtight bag.
- If metal becomes stressed due to excessive stretching/bending to tighten or loosen the piece, including tension clasps on bracelets and earrings. Tip: Avoid molding cuff bracelets. Silver is a soft metal and will stress with excessive bending. If the tension clasp loosens, simply pinch it together.
- Bent french wire earring. Tip: Gently twist the plastic or rubber earring safety back on. Do not push or force them.
- Cuts, scratches, scrapes, and dents in jewelry that occur during normal wear. Tip: Remove jewelry while participating in any activity that may put stress on the piece.
- If the shank of a ring breaks or wears thin over time. Tip: Remove rings during activities that may put extra stress on the jewelry.
- If the oxidation or texture wears off. Tip: Be careful when polishing oxidized pieces, because the oxidation is part of the design. Over polishing can remove oxidation.
- An item becomes tarnished. Tip: Polish sterling silver pieces after each wear and store items in an airtight polyethylene bag. You can't over polish sterling silver!
- If the finish on a stone becomes dull over time. Tip: Remove jewelry before applying perfume, lotion, and soaps or any other chemical.
- If a leather cord frays or breaks. Tip: Keep leather away from water.